Security Guard Website HTML- CSS Free Template Download – FreeWebsiteCode
the security guard in charge shall be responsible to the security supervisor/in charge for the following duties as described:
- under no circumstances should any illegal goods be taken inside the factory.
- prepare a list of those who fail to enter the factory on time (0800 am and lunch break).
- do not allow any assets of the factory to be taken out except for invoices and gate passes.
- to arrange and record the arrival/departure of all the vehicles coming to the factory.
- helping workers leave the factory during lunch and holidays.
- on the eve of leaving the factory, all the workers/employees and anyone suspicious should check the body and personal equipment to make sure that any of the factory’s assets are going out illegally.
- ensure that the workers and employees remove their shoes/sandals and use the respective stairs.
- when a member of the factory comes to the factory gate and a member is listed in the factory gate, his id card is accepted and submitted to the admin and the person is not allowed to enter the factory without the permission of the factory manager.
- do not allow any vehicle to be parked in the parking area of the factory except for the purpose of carrying MD, ambulance, bearer, and goods. to facilitate the entry of goods to the concerned vehicle factory along with the loading/unloading.
- inform the authorities if there is an accident in the vicinity/outside the factory.
- leaving the place of duty with the permission of the in charge at the end of the duty.
- as soon as a senior officer reaches the gate of the Bayer factory, the in-charge informs the following officer over the telephone.
- factory manager
- compliance manager
- the metal detectors will ensure safety and ensure everyone’s probation at the gate.
- duties of the guard on duty at the loading point
- incoming vehicles for export/import have to be checked as per the rules of checking. inform the authorities immediately if they find anything suspicious in the car.
- to ensure that the cargo/carton of the airport is not broken/torn open.
- to inform the authorities if there are torn/broken/open cartons.
- inform the authorities immediately if the actual loading/unloading of goods is less/more as per the gate pass/challan.
- ensure that no goods other than those mentioned in the gate/challan are loaded/unloaded on the vehicle.
- ensuring that no goods are kept in the loading area except for the pallets kept.
- to make sure that there is no dirt in the goods reserved/unloaded for loading.
- ensure that the loading area for loading/unloading is beautiful and clean.
- take proper care of all the resources that are in the vicinity of the loading area and maintain it if necessary.
- to ensure that the worker stands in line while punching the card in the punch machine.
All Links in Below:
Join Our Freewebsitecode Facebook Group to get an instant update for projects, templates, design resources, and solutions.
Join Our YouTube Channel & Subscribe with Bell Icon for New Video:
Join Our Official Facebook Page For the Latest updates All Code Projects are Free:
Visit our service page to get premium services.